Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Candles Make You Work Better

If you are lucky enough to work in an environment where you can burn candles, I have two words for you: DO IT!

Candles create an atmosphere where you can achieve creativity and focus. If you're writing a document, and can't think of the next line, look at the candle and ask the candle what to say... I bet it comes to you. (I honestly use this technique. You can probably tell.)

Some candles are particularly good in an office environment. I sell candles with a fragrance called Revitalise. The essential oils of Sage and Mandarin have an aroma therapy effect and actually help keep you... revitalised! Seriously. I wouldn't lie.
Offices that smell musty or stale simply aren't good places to work. So bring in some candlelight to share with your workmates.

Wendy Tip: Jar Candles! Jar candles don't require any assistance (for those of you who hug candles, you'll know what I mean) and minimal supervision (though, and I can't stress this enough, you should NEVER leave a candle burning unattended). Votives and tealights are good, too, but they don't last as long and I think you'll get much better value out of jar candles.

Now, if you can't burn candles, you can still improve the situation. Reed Diffusers might be the solution you are looking for. No flame, just glorious fragrances. (You can get Revialise in a reed diffuser, too.)

Me? I work at home, with the dogs asleep around me, a candle flickering nearby and the music playing lightly in the background. I'm working now as I type this entry. Crazy, isn't it? Ahhh the life of a candle lady.

To order candles, or to find out about business opportunities like this one (it only seems to good to be true), just call me. Talk soon! WLC.

home/work 02 9705 0915
mobile 0416 239 851

No comments:

Post a Comment